Hi! I'm Dan, nice to meet you!
I am lucky to have three important people in my life, my two boys - Thomas and Christopher and Charlotte, my beautiful wife and best friend.
My passion for photography truly started when my youngest son was born, 5 years ago! It was from that moment that I fell in love with the art of photography and the ability to create visual memories. I found that people were always what I loved to capture the most and it was upon one day a few years ago that I was asked to help a fellow photographer capture a wedding and it was from that day I never looked back.
I believe that love is the most powerful force we have in our lives. A force that cannot be described but only felt between two people. I look at photography in the same way. Creating visual expressions of connections between people and place they are within - creating art.
I would best describe my work as artistic, natural and storytelling. I love to capture the raw moments that unfold in front of me, always making my work speak through.
Feel free to take a look at my work and get to know my style a little more. I would love to hear from you!
I LOVE -
- Travel - I love to experience new places, new cultures and meet new people
- Autumn - my favourite time of the year
- Films - horror/thriller films are my favourite, more so for the dark and beautiful visual aspects
- Animals - I can't choose a favourite!
- Sport - football is always on in my life
- Fizzy drinks - I drink TOO many